Search for desktop recorder

I want a free software that can record everything on my desktop. means I want to create movies through which I can teach others how to use the computer.


My search has begun...and these are some of the interesting things I found.


Mp3 My MP3 Recorder 2.0 by Digital Liquid Type: Freeware Released: 2005-05-25 Record internet radio, save to mp3 or wav.100% Spyware/Adware FREE. Record streaming audio from the internet, microphone or any other source for that matter, works directly with your system sound card sooooo... If you can HEAR IT...you can RECORD it! This program is meant to be extremely intuitive to use, with enough features to get the job done quickly and easily. Also able to scan your computer for audio file and list by filetyp

Software for desktop record free. Record your PC desktop activity, Records Your Desktop and Creates Demos Easily, allow you direct record audio streaming into mp3,wma or wav files from any so..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The pesky scrollbars on Remote desktop - Finally fixed!!

Exploring RedCritter - website for Agile project mangement

API Testing with Rest Assured - Validating the json schema