Multiple Gmail ID's in gmail

How can you get multiple email id's from one gmail account?

Here is the scenario.

The product I test requires multiple users. Each user has to sign up first and the password is sent to his email account.
I have one gmail account. And I dont want to create 20 gmail accounts.
What should I do?

The solution was provided by Saurabh Seth ( and his brother).
Send the mail to "<username> +<junk value>@gmail.com

So example email addresses would be.. (assuming my email address is manoj@gmail.com)

1. manoj+user1@gmail.com
2. manoj+user2@gmail.com
3. manoj+user3@gmail.com etc....


Comments

  1. That was indeed a neat trick, i liked it.
    Do share with us, great tips like these

    with regard
    Justin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The pesky scrollbars on Remote desktop - Finally fixed!!

Exploring RedCritter - website for Agile project mangement

API Testing with Rest Assured - Validating the json schema