Never missing your friends birthdays

I always had this problem of missing my friends birthdays. I would remember it a day afterwards or sometimes ( worst scenario), they would call me up and remind me. I would be engrossed in my work and I would lose myself in time. And this is the only reason. I really cared a lot for my near and dear ones.

The following post is an attempt to solve the issue of not remembering birthdays on time.

Facebook had a list of all the birthdays of my friends. Brilliant!

Sometime back, I had downloaded all the birthdays from Facebook in Excel format.

Google search revealed 123greetings and AmericanGreetings.

And my work is in progress...

Popular posts from this blog

The pesky scrollbars on Remote desktop - Finally fixed!!

Exploring RedCritter - website for Agile project mangement

API Testing with Rest Assured - Validating the json schema